jueves, 31 de mayo de 2018

WHAT DO I THINK ABOUT MY FUTURE


Nowadays I don't know for certain what I want to be when I grow up. I haven't made my mind yer. There are lots of degrees i would like to choose but i don't know which one suits best to me.
Whein i was little i was sure that in the future i would study medcine and i would become an exemplary doctor, but while i was growing up, the influence of other people messed my mind up, and then i known that i wasn't prepared for that. The best thing for a person like me is being someone that doesn't require Mathematics, Chemistry and Physics. For that reason, i changed my goal and now i would like to be a  teacher.
After years and years, i discovered that that all the dreams that you have can be reached with effort. 

Resultat d'imatges de teacher

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

WHAT DO I THINK ABOUT MY FUTURE

Nowadays I don't know for certain what I want to be when I grow up. I haven't made my mind yer. There are lots of degrees i would...