jueves, 31 de mayo de 2018

A PERFECT DAY FOR ME

My perfect day would start with a delicious breakfast with my parents, cousins, and uncles that llive in Empuriabrava. Obviously the food would be made by us. After that, we'll could take the car and go to a field by the lake. But before that, we would play a football match, simply because we love playing sport.
When we would arrive, we would get out of the car and run towards the lake. Thene, we would take off our shoes and get barefoot while we would throw water to each other.
After playing with the water we would join our parents and we would help them to prepare lunch. After that, we would play football again and if we re tired, we would go and investigate the territory.
I'm very sure that after eating we would lie on the grass and we would look at the sky while we talk about nonse stuff.

I know that it might seem boring or strange for you to be a perfect day, but for me, i can definetlly tell you that it's not, because with the amount of examns that I have, i barely talk to my family so it would be nice to pass a nice day together.



Resultat d'imatges de PICNIC

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

WHAT DO I THINK ABOUT MY FUTURE

Nowadays I don't know for certain what I want to be when I grow up. I haven't made my mind yer. There are lots of degrees i would...