jueves, 31 de mayo de 2018

MY FAVOURITE RESTAURANT

My favourite restaurant is "La Tagliatella". This restaurant is an italian one, what means that is pasta temated. The first time I went to this restaurant was to celebrate a birthday party. And since then , it turned into my favourite restaurant, because of the food, the service the surroundings...
It can be found in different cities like Roses, Empuriabrava, Girona... but I usually go to the Empuriabrava one because is the most that I have more near.
In my opinion, it's quite comfortable, pretty relaxing, the food is absolutely delicious and all that together it makes Tagliatella a gorgeous Restaurant.
My favourite thing about it is that while you're eating you can listen to a pretty relaxing music, i mean it's not the typical music that you listen when you go to Bershka for example, it's different, is more pleasing...
Imatge relacionada

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

WHAT DO I THINK ABOUT MY FUTURE

Nowadays I don't know for certain what I want to be when I grow up. I haven't made my mind yer. There are lots of degrees i would...