jueves, 31 de mayo de 2018

UNESCO WORLD

MOUNT TAISHAN

I've never been to the Mount Taishan
This is a sacred Mount that was the object of an imperial cult for nearly 2.000 years, and the artistic mastepieces found there are in perfect harmony, with the natural landscape. It has always been a source of inspiration for Chinese artists and scholars and symbolizes ancient Chinese civilizations and beliefs.
Is the most famous sacred mountain of China, with exceptional historic, cultural, aesthetic and scientific value. Settled by humans as early as the Neolithic, the mountain has been worshipped continuosly throughout the last milennia. Mount Taishan is considered one of the most beautiful scenic spots in China and was an important cradle of oriental East Asian culture since the earliest times. The key monument, the Temple of the God of Taishan, contains the Taoist masterpiece painting of 1.009 CE "The god of Thaishan Making a Journey".

Imatge relacionadaResultat d'imatges de mount taishan

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

WHAT DO I THINK ABOUT MY FUTURE

Nowadays I don't know for certain what I want to be when I grow up. I haven't made my mind yer. There are lots of degrees i would...